If you need our help, your most important step is to get your Foodbank Voucher.
We work with local referral agencies to provide you with the most appropriate help.
Our local referral agencies include:
|0800 915 4604|
|Community Advice Antrim & Newtownabbey||028 9442 8176|
|Good Morning Antrim||028 9446 4619|
|Home-Start Antrim District||079 5599 9516|
|Housing Executive||028 2566 6271|
|MPDA – Family Support|
|Network Personnel||078 5510 8546|
|Social Services||028 9441 6555|
The Society of St Vincent de Paul (SVP)
|075 0854 9597|
|028 9446 0222|
Contact your local referral agency
- They will discuss your situation with you and give you a Foodbank Voucher where appropriate.
Bring your foodbank voucher to us
- You can find a list of our local centres and opening times here.
- When you arrive, we’ll welcome you with a warm drink and our trained volunteers will chat with you about your situation.
- We’ll also discuss any dietary needs you may have and exchange your foodbank voucher for a parcel of three days of emergency food.
- We’ll also help to support you in any other ways that we can. Most of our foodbank centres offer a café style environment and our aim is to provide non-judgemental support at the point of crisis.